Friday, September 24, 2010

Black Ivy - from Street Ettiquette blog


The Black Ivy from Street Etiquette on Vimeo.


from Street Etiquette

Black Ivy holds a place in my heart because some of my matriculation includes the epitome of Black Ivy society (Morehouse College). Yes, I attend HBCU and I had a proper upbringing... I'm that type of guy

This is the style you see at most of the Black Ivy Schools and HBCU's mostly and is the basis of my fall wardrobe. Fashion reflects the lifestyle you live - want to live - and is (sadly) an indicator of where you are in your life...

The team at Street Etiquette ( Travis and Joshua) have another #epic fashion montage here and I'm loving it and living it too. I am #BlackIvy and #BlackExcellenc...


Aemon Weaver

2 comments:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

This makes me smile beyond belief! They all look so spiffy. I just love it!

Reading Glasses said...

GlassesMakers designer sunglasses have a lot of purposes. Unlike the old day when they were just used as protection wear for the eyes, today these glasses have become a fashion statement with a range of styles and designs available across the market.http://glassesmakers.com/