Friday, May 22, 2009

I GUESS EVERYBODY LIKES A LITTLE MAYBACH MUSIC


Sunday mornings in the my family usually consist of waking up around 8(even though I was out earlier that morning), smelling smelling something cooking and something burning(dad ironing the hell out of those cheap ass Stacy Adams suits), and hearing the sounds of BET's Bobby Jones Gospel Hour blasting from all the TV's throughout the house. Uhh... How I don't miss the pageantry of Sunday mornings - thank ya Jesus for my own car. This Sunday we will hear another voice coming from that same channel around the same hour...
The Boss, Rick Ross, will be on Lift Every Voice. Hhhuuuhhh!?! Uhh Yeah, he will be on Sunday's episode discussing his personal views on the church and forgiveness.. This I have to see.


AChristopher

No comments: