Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Yes, I've lived in Virginia!




Lynchburg to be exact, nine years. Now I'm back with my family in Atlanta (thank god) - fun time though...

Commonwealth in a nutshell: cool design, shoes, and clothes - voted top place to shop by GQ and other magazines. Been to a few of there events; cool. Staff is cool... Everything is cool... But for real it's IT, I like it.

While there I always liked shopping at this store, Commonwealth in Virginia Beach and now it's in Washington DC. I was always ahead of everyone (in Lynchburg) and shopping here no one could tell me nothing!!! At least I left a legacy...

Learn more here!

Commonwealth
1781 Florida Ave. NW
Washington DC, 20009
202.265.1830

Commonwealth
717 W. 21st Street
Norfolk, VA 23517
Tel 757.622.3372


See you soon.... Be ready it's been a while

Aemon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Their* not there...