Tuesday, September 8, 2009

AWD: HUSTLE OFFICIALLY KNOCKED!


Today I missed class... NOT GOOD. To make it worse it was Chemistry - ouch!. To make me feel better I said I'd go check up on my financial aid, but little did I know they were closed today (making it week number two - c'mon HBCU's). Luckily Dr. Holmes (shout-out FVSU Chemistry Dept.) is real cool and gave me the make up work from last Thursday. Can someone say Favor!!! I rolled out of bed uninspired by the cinder block walls that surround me, but I saw sunshine and heard warm temperatures so I threw this together...


Tartan western - vintage find from Stefan's (Little Five Points, Atlanta), T-shirt by Buffalo by David Bitton, and Cut-off's by Levis (Urban Outfitters). Paired with perforated leather slip on's by VANS and wrist ornaments from Abercrombie & Fitch



Charm and wit sold seperately....




Aemon Weaver

No comments: