Thursday, September 10, 2009

AWD: STOMP THE YARD


I really did intended on studying last night, but one thing lead to another and I ended up at the Alpha party. Made a cameo through there and headed back to the dorm. My head hit the pillow next thing I knew, I was rolling out of bed late to my 9:30 Chemistry class.... Wednesdays are my power days. There is so much to do in between classes. Meetings with advisers, mentors, and my unreliable web designer - you know who you are, ya low down coon... Today is a different story, however I'm still on the go.


Gray V-neck by Hanes. Tartan slim military shirt by Hawkings McGill. Jeans and leather cuff by Abercrombie and Fitch. Shoes by Converse



TIP: when going for a relaxed put-together look when wearing a V-neck, tug on the neck of the shirt to give it a more worn in, comfortable look. NOT TO MUCH THOUGH, you don't want to look like you've been jumped.






AEMON WEAVER

No comments: