Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fall Picks: desert boot




I'm compiling a list of must have items for fall and winter. Number 1 by far is the desert boot. I've been to a few stores and sites and found great pairs but these pair, from MUG (Minotar Urban Gear) are nice. Not only are they lined they also have a great shape to them - and that's important
to me. In fact, I'm caught up in shoe shape. Even though they're rounded, they're slimmer so that it outlines the shape of the foot. That streamline look is very important when choosing shoe - well, at least to me it is....

These are available at Gettry, but this is a trend that everyone is going to be wearing this season so you can pick up pairs at J. Crew, American Eagle, and Urban Outfitters - has a huge assortment and styles at great prices...






Fitzroy H. Maybach

No comments: